Ankara Style Inspiration for African Men.


Hi Lovelies?
Hope your day is going on well? Good. These out fits are made from Ankara and this design is specially made for men who dare to be different. So if you are a guy who is not scared to stand out of the crowd, these UDO collection from We are Kings fashion line will definitely get you that outstanding look you need.

About the Collection
““UDO” Collection – “UDO” means “Home” in my native dialect. The fabrics used are from Cotonou, Benin. I was inspired by how much I missed my “Home” (Rivers State, Nigeria). I wanted to create a line that will make people feel at Home; “UDO” is any place that makes you feel like you belong, any place that makes you feel safe, loved, and cared for.

For this line I wanted to experiment with even more bold colours and patterns than I ever did before. I believe with each generation comes renewed style. This line features vivid colours, yet elegant with class. Men are becoming more fashion conscious and eager to stand out in style. I worked with colours that are traditionally feminine in nature.

This line portrays that style has no colour barriers; wear what makes you feel great, wear what makes you feel confident, wear what makes you feel like a KING or QUEEN and don’t be afraid to stand out. Be confidence and bold in style.”
– King Hector
Scroll down to see some of his fabulous styles.








To see more of his styles, check his Facebook page:King Hector jnr

Leave a comment below on what you think about this styles.

posted from Bloggeroid

Ankara Style Inspiration for African Men. Ankara Style Inspiration for African Men. Reviewed by Unknown on 02:11 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.